28 Safari Keyboard Shortcuts for iPad 2019: As we know that iPad and iPhone uses Safari as its default internet browser, there is various browser shortcut which sometimes went unnoticed by the user. There are some shortcuts with the help of which you can easily perform tasks quite easily.
In this blog, we will be talking about various keyboard shortcuts for iPad with the help of which you can easily perform the desired task. We will be discussing all the 28 safari keyboard shortcuts.
As long as your keyboard is connected with an Apple device you will be able to use it.
28 Safari for iPad Keyboard Shortcuts
Below given commands are the shortcuts which you can use on your keyboard to perform the tasks.
- New Tab – Command T
- Close Tab – Command W
- Open Split View – Command N
- Show Previous Tab – Control Shift-Tab
- Show Next Tab – Control Tab
- Show Tab Overview – Shift Command \
- Open Location / Website URL / Search – Command L
- Go – Return
- Cycle between text inputs on page – Tab
- Reload Page – Command R
- Go Back – Command [
- Go Forward – Command [
- Find on Page – Command F
- Show / Hide Reader Mode – Shift Command R
- Show / Hide Sidebar – Shift Command L
- Add to Reading List – Shift Command D
- Scroll Down – Down Arrow
- Scroll Up – Up Arrow
- Scroll Left – Left Arrow
- Scroll Right – Right Arrow
- Scroll Down a Page – Spacebar
- Scroll Up a Page – Shift-Spacebar
- Scroll to the bottom of a page – Command + Down Arrow
- Scroll to top of a page – Command + Up Arrow
- Cut – Command X
- Copy – Command C
- Paste – Command V
- Exit Safari and return to iPad Home Screen – Command H (Shift Command H on some devices)
Please note that you can also hold down the COMMAND key while in the Safari app on iPad to see a cheat sheet of keyboard shortcuts for that app too.
In case you any other keyboard shortcut then please let us know through the comment box. We will be updating the article with the new shortcuts told by you.