Chrome shortcuts are sometimes very useful to use. In iPad, you can install chrome if you don’t want to use Safari as your internet browser. In this blog, we will be talking about 22 chrome shortcut which will help you in one way or the other.
This collection of keyboard shortcuts for Chrome on iPad works with basically any iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air, or iPad Mini, and with basically any keyboard connected to the iPad, whether it’s an Apple Smart Keyboard, Bluetooth keyboard, or a keyboard case.
22 iPad Keyboard Shortcuts for Chrome
- New Tab – Command + T
- New Incognito Tab – Command + Shift + N
- Close Tab – Command + W
- Reopen Closed Tab – Command + Shift + T
- Bookmark This Page – Command + D
- Find In Page – Command + F
- Open URL / Location / Website – Command + L
- Go to Location / Search Bar to Google Search – Command + L, search terms, then hit Return key
- Reload Current Page – Command + R
- Open History – Command + Y
- Voice Search – Shift + Command + .
- Navigate Down – Down Arrow
- Navigate Up – Up Arrow
- Full Page Down – Control + Down Arrow
- Full Page Up – Control + Up Arrow
- Scroll to Bottom of Page – Command + Down Arrow
- Scroll to Top of Page – Command + Up Arrow
- Go Back a Tab – Command + Option + Back Arrow
- Go Forward a Tab – Command + Option + Forward Arrow
- Go Back to Previous Page – Control + [
- Go Forward a Page – Control + ]
- Leave Chrome – ESC (if your keyboard has an Escape key) or Command + H
These are some of the best shortcut keys to use in iPad.
(Command + C, Command + X, Command + V) within Chrome on iPad, whether that’s while using the URL / Location / Search bar, or a form on a web page, or anywhere else you can select or enter text in the browser.
If you also know any shortcut key then please let us know through the below comment box.
Please share this article with your friends and family member.